Clear-top tackle bag with retractable handles for snag-free performance Simms’ new Challenger Tackle Bag is a clutter killer that puts wayward fishing gear in its proper place. A transparent zippered lid allows you see what’s where, while quick-stash tuck-away handles make for a more streamlined piece. Rugged architecture stems from a Teflon-coated nylon exterior combined with a water-resistant bottom. Additionally, interior fold-down dividers conquer clutter. External stash zipper pockets increase capacity. And a detachable shoulder strap enhances carrying convenience. Available in two Sizes: Large swallows up to eight 3700-size Plano® tackle boxes; Small fits up to three.
- Transparent zipper lid allows view of interior; water-resistant bottom
- Interior fold-down dividers to sort gear
- External stash zipper pockets
- Quick-stash tuck away handles & detachable shoulder strap
- Large holds up to (8) 3700-size Plano® tackle boxes; Small holds up to (3) 3700-size Plano® tackle boxes
Approx. Weight: 55 oz.
CAPACITY: 68 L, 4167 cu. in.
Dimensions: 1.5″ x 25″ x 14.5″