Biting bugs can test the will of even the most patient angler. Tell those pests to bug off with the BugStopper® Net Cap. This full coverage five-panel cap combines InsectShield® technology with no-see-um mesh fixed to the perimeter and a drawcord closure to make your head an official no bug zone.
- Long‐lasting insect protection
- 5‐panel, long brim style
- 360° coverage of no‐see‐um mesh
- Drawcord closure at bottom mesh
- Quick‐drying & wicking sweat band
APPROX. WEIGHT: 3.2 oz
- Insect Shield® repellent apparel provides long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection to help battle insects some of which may carry diseases such as West Nile virus and Lyme disease. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel has been registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums). The active ingredient in Insect Shield is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that it retains effective repellency throughout the lifetime of the product.
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun’s UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun’s UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.