Catching fish on a fly is all about matching the hatch. But what about when the hatch is a swarm of diabolical little needles-with-wings determined to suck every last drop of blood out of your body? Well that’s where Simms BugStopper® Net Sombrero comes in. The wide bucket-style lid delivers 360 degree coverage, with the bug-stymieing protection of no-see-um mesh fixed to brim and a drawcord closure at the bottom.
- Long‐lasting insect protection
- Wide brim bucket style
- 360° coverage of no‐see‐um mesh
- Drawcord closure at bottom mesh
APPROX. WEIGHT: 4 oz.
- Insect Shield® repellent apparel provides long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection to help battle insects some of which may carry diseases such as West Nile virus and Lyme disease. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel has been registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums). The active ingredient in Insect Shield is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that it retains effective repellency throughout the lifetime of the product.
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun’s UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun’s UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.