Savvy fishing shirt for fighting harsh sun, humidity, and hatches that bite back. Simms’ BugStopper® long-sleeve blocks sun, dries quick, wicks, and fights swarms thanks to advanced InsectShield® tech. A polyester-nylon blend with two zip-secure, fly-box compatible chest pockets. Articulated elbows enhance mobility. And a sunglass chamois inside the bottom hem keeps optics clear. Traditional fit comes standard.
- Quick‐drying, wicking & UPF 30
- Long‐lasting insect protection
- 2 zippered, fly box‐compatible chest pockets
- Articulated elbow
- Sunglass chamois inside bottom hem
APPROX. WEIGHT: 10 oz.
- Insect Shield® repellent apparel provides long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection to help battle insects some of which may carry diseases such as West Nile virus and Lyme disease. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel has been registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums). The active ingredient in Insect Shield is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that it retains effective repellency throughout the lifetime of the product.
- A fabric with a rating of 30 will allow only 1/30th of the sun’s UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
Sportswear Product Care
Machine wash cold with like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron.