There’s a reason that more professional guides use this pack than any other pack on the market. With capacity that will rival – or even exceed – a lot of vests, the Waterdance is considered the “ultimate” lumbar pack, with its two zippered main compartments and signature “zip-down” fly bench. Need to bring an extra spool and that large streamer box, in addition to everything else? The Waterdance devours it faster than an egg burrito on the way to the put-in.
- Can be worn as a chest or lumbar pack
- Two generously sized main compartments
- Adjustable compression strap system
- Webbing and cord loops for tools and accessory attachments
- Interior pockets for extra gear storage
- Two mesh water bottle holders (Bottles not included)
- Signature, zip-down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Padded, breathable air mesh backing for comfort
- Lightweight, fabric from commercial fishing nets—CYCLEPOND™
- 427 cu. in.
- 11″ x 7″ x 9.5″